Cervical Issues occur when the portion of the nerve or complete nerve is under pressure due to several reasons. This issue can find a cure with the spinal decompression. Now, there are two ways to get the treatment, i.e. through surgical spinal decompression or the non-surgical spine decompression.
You can avail the Best Cervical Decompression Treatment India for your personalised condition. It might find the cure with surgery or without surgery.
The spine surgeons in India possess the experience of several years, and they are well aware of the fact that surgery be it major or minor has risks associated with it.
So, they start the treatment with a non-surgical approach and then shifts towards surgery if it is essential.
Spinal Conditions That Can be Treated With Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression:
In the following situations, the doctors begin with the non-surgical ways of treatment.
- When the patient suffers from sciatica, it is a condition where the patient has severe back pain, and it extends down to the nerves in the legs too.
- If you have a weakness, and it does not allow you to sit without back support. You always have the back pain, which may be severe in the lower portion but not restricted there.
- The doctors initiate the non-surgical cervical decompression even for those suffering from herniated discs or bulging.
- If the damage in the spinal region is due to any injury or accident, no-surgical attempts are made by the spine surgeons to provide the cure.
However, it is not at all essential that you can avail the results with the therapies only. There are 50% chances to find a cure without undergoing surgery though the doctors in India put all their efforts to find the cure without surgery.
In non-surgical ways of cervical decompression treatment, doctors combine several processes that include:
- Chiropractic treatment
- Steroid injections
- Nonsteroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs
However, the treatment procedures are customised depending on the condition of the patient. Various combinations from all the options are used. Some may need all while others may find the cure only through specific procedures. It highly depends on the condition of the patient.
Surgical Treatment for Cervical Issues:
If after trying all the alternatives of the surgery for the cure, there is no improvement in the condition of the patient, then the doctor shifts to Cervical Decompression Surgery.
In this process, the doctor removes the layer of the spinal cord that is the cause of the compression of the nerves resulting in pain. If it is a small portion that is the cause of the disorder, then there is no issue, but if significant bones are removed, then the doctors take into account spinal fusion along with the spinal decompression.
Fusion is essential to provide support to the back.
Cervical Decompression Treatment Cost in India is very low for both the surgical and non-surgical methods. Undergoing the treatment here, you can provide significant relief to your pocket.