PR executives can be considered as a media and public relation professional who have the responsibility to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate communications strategy for supporting the communication objectives and maximizing positive exposure in local, national as well as international market.
Defining public relations
PR is a unique practice of communications in order that maintains and shapes the image of an organization or an individual to the public in such a way that a favorable point of view can be developed for the concerned entity.
It is designed for helping a company and their related public including customers, employees, government officials, investors, suppliers etc.
The significance of PR
Public relations help the marketing management for influencing the non-customer groups, keeping this group of customers updated about the new products and formulation the company has introduced into a market with a hope that someday they will use the product.
PR also maintains the cordial relations with the dealers and sales people who are the intermediaries between the organization and the ultimate consumer. They perform some activities for gaining the dealer support and cooperation such as dealer conferences, gifts, in-house publications, display contents etc.
Influencing the purchase decision of the direct consumers is one of the main purposes of PR, to shape the image of the organization they carried out some promotional activities like community relations. Media blitz event management and corporate identity programs.
Duties and responsibilities
Public relations professionals from Home PR agency can multi task and their job descriptions contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Planning, implementing and managing PR strategies
- Organizing and maintaining multiple PR activities
- Measuring performance of every activity and event
- Determining KPIs for public relations
- Measuring and producing reports on PR KPIs and every PR campaign
- Using various channels for optimizing campaign’s reach and success
- Working with marketing team and ensuring match with the corporate brand
- Arranging and coordinating interviews
- Researching and gathering opportunities for sponsorships
- Building as well as maintaining relationships with journalists, influencers and politicians
- Staying up to date with public relations and industry trends and best practices
Common job requirements
- Prior work experience as PR executive
- MA in public relations, communications, journalism or similar field
- Experience of social media management
- Excellent skills of communication, presentation and leadership
- Organizational and time management skills
- Agility in presentation and public speaking
- Critical thinking and analytical problem solving
PR executives should be enthusiasts for managing the relationships between an organization and external parties. They are responsible for projecting the face of the company and need to be instrumental in order to enhance its popularity as well as trustworthiness. They must be an excellent communicator possessing creativity and knowledge about various tactics and engaging the appropriate audience, as communication is one of the key aspects of public relations.
Note: The main goal of the Best public relation agency in Hyderabad is to create a strong communications network around the organization in order to ensure good and friendly relationship with the general public as well as to raise awareness of the organization and its brand.